What are we about?
This page explores in a nutshell what is it all about. The core of Worry Head focuses on chronic illness, chronic pain, and their impact on the mental health of both – caregiver and sufferer.
You’re in the right place, if:
- You need information about your partner’s chronic illness, endometriosis, and fibromyalgia.
- Want to know how to minimize their impact on your partner’s mental health.
- Want to help them manage chronic pain without drugs.
- Have a healthy sex life without discomfort, pain, and feelings of rejection.
- Struggle financially when your spouse can’t work and you need to take control of the finances.
- Learn how to cope when your partner’s illness affects the things you love doing.
- How to support your partner whilst taking care of yourself first without feeling guilty.
Despite the focus of this blog being placed on caregivers, a staggering 84% of our readers are young women of reproductive age between 18 and 44 years old.
These women feel like burdens to their partners struggling to understand what they are going through and how to support them.
Who's are we?
We’re just a couple of normal people with a BIG Dream to help other couples and people like you find a happier path in life despite chronic illness. Get to know our story and the reasons behind creating Worry Head… [read more]
Is your relationship tested by chronic illness?
My marriage certainly is…
Most people think that the meaning of “in sickness and in health” means getting cancer at the age of 80. The reality is that life doesn’t always go the way we plan… [read more]
Chronic pain is longer in duration than acute pain (a cut or broken leg). It can be constant or irregular, but it always comes back. Chronic pain is considered when continuing over many months or years.
Living with a chronic illness can be really debilitating. It may have both – physical and mental impacts taking affecting your ability to cope with psychological and emotional stress.