Do not feel confused!
You’re in the right place, if:
– You need information about endometriosis and fibromyalgia.
– Want to know how to minimize their impact on your partner’s mental health.
– Want to help her manage chronic pain without drugs.
– Have a healthy sex life without discomfort, pain, and feelings of rejection.
– Struggle financially when your partner can’t work and you need to take control of the finances.
– Learn how to cope when your partner’s illness affects the things you love doing.
– How to support your partner whilst taking care of yourself first without feeling guilty.
Serious illnesses such as endometriosis and fibromyalgia create stress for most relationships. Chronic pain creates plenty of new challenges and limitations for both of you.
The mental health impact is not explored enough, instead, doctors tend to blame real physical symptoms on anxiety and depression. They often judge, which puts a lot of emotional toll on the person who suffers.
Caring for a chronically ill person can be challenging, especially if you don’t want to be seen as a caregiver, but her partner.
Women who suffer from chronic illnesses want to feel independent, and for the most part, they are. The invisibility of chronic symptoms creates disbelief amongst people who don’t know what it is to be ill.
In addition to all these struggles, financial strain affects most of the relationships. Not only the one who suffers loses precious days of work due to the unpredictable flare-ups, the ones who support also give up work to care for them. It seems impossible to balance all the demands. It seems like there is no way out.
But there is! With a lot of determination, patience, and dedication, you can create an online business that will allow you both escape the struggles and the ordinary into financial freedom, more time together, and in turn – better recovery for your partner, and fewer demands being put on you.