Endometriosis for Men
FREE Autumn Giveaway!
Your satisfaction drives me!
Hi, Lovely to meet you, I'd be more than happy to have a look at it and give you my opinions.
I love that you've created something like this I know it can be so difficult for partners of people with endometrioisis so this is great!
I just read the "Your partner has endometriosis, now what?" part and I am in tears! Wonderfully written!
With so much compassion & understanding for her and him. Also, there are also some hilarious parts in it!
Amazing words about relationships. I very much admire what you are doing!
Overall, you’ve done an incredible job and it’s a pleasure to read your book! Thank you so much for asking for our help. Best of luck xx
"The best gift you can ever give to a chronically ill partner is your unconditional love and support"
What will you find inside...
“Endo-Tool” has 67 pages filled with pure value, the knowledge I gained over the past 13 years loving a woman with endometriosis and fibromyalgia. You’ll find here plenty of tips from a male perspective related to:
- Endometriosis facts, stages, types, diagnosis.
- Endometriosis surgery checklist, your support in her recovery.
- Advice about how to help her chronic fatigue.
- How to comfort someone with a chronic illness.
- Endometriosis jargon, and 17 useful tips.
- Intimacy and sex advice.
- Endometriosis suicidal thoughts, support, and prevention.
- + more…